Phone: 0141 849 4160
Twitter: @_teamUWS @Pres_Sport
Facebook: Johnathan Cranstoun
Hi everyone, my name is Johnathan and I am your Vice President of Sport and Wellbeing for 17/18. I have been involved in sport from an early age from grassroots to performance. Having worked for Sporting Governing Bodies such as Badminton Scotland and SportScotland I have a good understanding of the direction the Sports Union needs to follow.
I first started with UWS in 2011 where I studied my BA in Sports Development. Keen to get involved with sport at the University I joined the Badminton Club based in the Paisley Campus. I quickly became very involved with the Sports Union as the President of the Badminton Club and with the Sports Union. In 2013 I attended the University of Northern Denmark under the ERASMUS Programme which allowed me to gain the experience of what it is like to be an International Student at University. I am now currently studying my Msc in Project Management as a Part Time Student.
I know I have a lot I can bring to the role and look forward to working with you all in the year ahead.
- I aim to have more activity within the University engaging the academic schools
- Increase the Team UWS Membership and opportunities to take part in sport
- Work with the University to ensure Sport is supported adequately
- Lead on the Healthy Body Healthy Mind Campaign
- Ensure all members have access to the Under Armour range
- Ensure our London Students have access to sport facilities
Pages in this section